Stake ZFAI, earn ZFAI!
Auto and Manual ZFAI Vaults
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your ZFAI by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Stake your ZFAI and forget about it! The ZFAI you stake in this Vault will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more ZFAI in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 ZFAI, then 0.02 ZFAI would be subtracted as the performance fee.
Auto ZFAI Bounty
Auto ZFAI Bounty: 0.25% of all Auto ZFAI pool users’ pending yield
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto ZFAI Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of ZFAI you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction.